Monday, July 12, 2010

Help?

To all readers who are currently in law school, as well as those who may have attended fairly recently, I am soliciting comments.  I was thinking about putting together a series of posts about law school exams, including how to prepare, what to expect, and so on.  Sort of a "What to Expect When You're Expecting (to Fail Your Torts Final)."  I am looking for tips that are general, such as outline/ study group advice, and things that are more specific, such as "In Torts, just go ahead and throw out any possible answers that might exist, no matter how remote, but in K, you probably want to stick to the most likely UCC sections."

I'm thinking of focusing on the typical first year/bar tested type courses... K, Con Law, Civ Pro, Torts, Property.  The idea is to write these now while I have some free time, and run them around exam time for all those lucky first years, and when I don't necessarily have time to sit and write original posts...

If you feel like sharing, comments, or email.  I'll give credit...

2 comments:

  1. I would offer to help, but now is a terribly bad time for me to do anything that isn't internship/ra related. Ahhhhh swamp.

    Great idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By terribly bad time, you mean anytime from now until you graduate, right?

    ReplyDelete