Sunday, September 13, 2009

I swear, I was only there because it was closer!

Wow, it has been forever since I posted! The work load has been getting steadily heavier though.

Also, I am planning a tutorial on how I am taking notes so far, but it is going to take me some time to put it together.

In the meantime, I studied in another library today. Since the University of Maryland is about two blocks from my apartment, I walked over there instead of taking mass transit over to UBalt.

What is very cool is that the schools have a system where you can get into either library with just your student ID, no need to sign any forms.

U Maryland's library is a lot newer than ours, but I guess in three years when the new building is done for UB (and I am off practicing law somewhere) ours will be the newest in town. So U Maryland did have some nice furniture! But at the same time, I guess I just feel at home at UB, even after a few weeks. Still, it was quiet, air conditioned, and had that "I am in the library I guess I have to do work" atmosphere.

But I still felt a little bit like I was cheating on MY library...

No comments:

Post a Comment