Friday, June 26, 2009

Comment Response

I am going to try to periodically respond to comments left on this blog. I have not done so yet because I do not receive them very frequently, but I want to continue to do this monthly or bimonthly.

Comment 1:
Bella Vita said...
"Congratulations Bro, that's got to be an incredible feeling!" in response to my post Greatest Feeling in the World.


Thanks man, it is! Keep me posted on your achievements too.

Comment 2:
Aaron said...
"Hey Spencer - thanks for following. I recommend @accesstojustice and @kbladow as well. Very frequent updates and great info. Are you @jd2b?" in response to my post Who I Follow on Twitter.


Thanks for the recommendations, I have followed both and I am encouraging all my readers to do the same.

I am NOT @jd2b! I have also discovered that there is a JD2B website, which I am also not a part of!

My Twitter is @Spencerm1. I will offer that I am not a Pro User of Twitter! I update about once a day, sometimes less. It is primarily a personal account as well. I do post about fun things I have recently done, my job, the last song I beat on Guitar Hero (so in August none of these will happen anymore). I also write about the books I have been reading and share good internet links.

Well, there you have it, my first two comments, responded to. Cheers guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment