Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BUY MY STUFF!!!

I am selling some of my used textbooks that I no longer need.  I have them listed on Half.com and Ebay, but I would also be more than willing to sell them at a deep discount to a reader of this blog (additionally we can cut out the middle man).

The ones I have are:

Criminal Law by Cook, Malone, Marcus, and Moohr.  I have the Sixth Edition.  This book isn't very widely used because it has typos, classes generally used the revised 7th edition.  However, as my Criminal Law professor pointed out, both books have the same pagination, so they can be used interchangeably.  The only real errors are things like incorrect citations and other small errors.  My copy is in near perfect condition, the only marks are where I wrote my name on the inside front cover, as well as the pages of one or two reading assignments.

Studies in Contract Law by Ayers and Speidel.  7th Edition.  This book is a very common first year K book, I used it both semesters for Contracts I and II.  I bought my copy used, and it is in rough shape.  It is heavily marked and has some coffee stains.  I didn't mark it or cause the coffee stains, the previous owner did, so it goes to show that the book is entirely readable.  If you are the type that doesn't mind other people's underlining, you can pick up my copy cheap.

Torts: Cases and Questions by Farnsworth and Grady.  Second Edition.  My copy is in near perfect condition, I bought it new, used it one semester.  Only mark is my name on the inside front cover.  Also, the print on the spine is rubbed off a bit.

If you think you are interested, either hit me up in the comments or check out my profile which should provide an attached email address.  I can provide pictures and ISBN numbers if you want to make absolutely certain you are getting the right book.  I would probably ship them media mail, but if you want I can expedite it.

As stated above, I will provide a deep discount to a reader of this blog, and please don't hesitate to forward to any of your 1L friends.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I was going to do this closer to the start of the school year as well. I am waiting for NYU students to get their schedules and then will try to convince someone to buy my casebooks lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking I will have to re-run this when the UB schedules come out as well. I hate that Amazon and Half.com want to take a 15% cut...

    ReplyDelete